Welcome to the 1000 rep Challenge.
Yes – I am not lying, this is a 1000 rep challenge. It involves 9 exercises and we will for sure work our whole body!
But first thing’s first – never skip your warm-up! It’s just as important as your actual workout. I could go on and keep rambling about the importance of warming up but I already did that in a different post.
If you have a little more time, give this extensive warm-up a try:
1000 Rep Challenge
100 Pike Push-Ups
100 Jumping Jacks
100 High Knees
How to approach it?
At first, this workout seems overwhelming.
Make sure to break up your sets into manageable reps so you are not resting too long and keep moving.
If you don’t want to go from exercise to exercise and accumulate the 100 reps, there are a few other options!
- Before scaling the movements, try to break up the reps
- E.g. break it up in 5 rounds of 20 reps each.
- Or in 10 rounds of 10 reps.
- Scale the way that will fit you!
- If you need to scale the movement, just go ahead and do the movements that you are capable of, e.g. instead pull-ups do inverted rows, etc.
After a long workout like that make sure to have a proper cool-down to avoid injuries & give your body the time to recover: